1. Definitions of the Terms
"Information" includes Personal Information, Non-Personal Information.
"Personal Information" means any information or combination of information that relates to you, and can be used to identify, contact or locate you, such as your name, e-mail address, Device ID, mailing address and phone number, etc. Information that combined Personal Information with Non-Personal Information is regarded as Personal Information.
"Non-Personal Information" means any information that relates to you but from which it is not practicable to directly or indirectly identify you, including Personal Information in aggregated, anonymised or pseudonymised form.
"Financial Information" means information relating to payments and billing (e.g., real name, account information, billing address) provided by you.
"Shared Information" is information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared by you on our Services.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Give To Us
We receive and store any information you give to us, such as when you:
· download, update and play our Games or are involved in our special events (for example, offline campaign);
And such information you give to us may include but not limited to following types of information:
· Registration Information. In order to use our Services, sometimes you may be requested to create an account. Then we will receive and store information you provide, including your country of residence, gender, date of birth, username, character name, password and other information that help us confirm your access to your account;
· Shared Information. Some of our Services may allow you to interact with other users and post or share content publicly. Then we will receive and store information you voluntarily share on our Services, including information you provide when you interacting with other users on our player forums, message boards, news feeds, status updates, posting public comments to users’ status updates, sending messages or invitations to other users, chatting with other users, and posting photos, etc; and
· Financial Information. If you make a payment through our Services, such as in game virtual currencies or goods, we may collect certain information regarding your payment (such as your username) as necessary to process your order. And you will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, such as but not limited to your name, credit card information, cellphone number, etc. All Financial Information is collected for billing and payment purposes only and will be protected and administered by us and our authorized payment processing partners.
Please note, your username and Shared Information may be publically viewable by others who have access to our Services. We recommend you do not use your real name or other information that may be used to personally identify you as part of your username as this information may be used to make unwanted contact with you by third parties. We are not responsible for your username and/or the manner in which may be used by third parties. Also, you should exercise caution in all Shared Information, and we recommend you do not provide Personal Information that may be used to identify and/or contact you when using our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information automatically when you interact with us, such as:
· Usage Information. We collect information about how you use our Services, such as your game progress, scores, achievements and interactions with other users. We use such information to design new Services, improve our Services, and to deliver our Services to you;
· Device Information. We collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including information about the device’s make and model, configuration information, unique device identifiers ("Device ID"), device tokens, its operating system version, language, time zone, device carrier, etc;
· Consumption Information. We collect information about your consumption habits relating to your use of our Services, including which purchases you make with both virtual and real currencies;
· General Location Information. Such information including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with our Services (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address where we are permitted by law to process this information, so we know what language to use and so that we can provide Services that are applicable to your location;
· Cookies. You can disable Cookies through your web or phone settings but you may find that you are not able to enjoy all of the features of our Services if you do so. For more information about Cookies, please see "What Technology Do We Use to Collect, Use and Store Your Information" section; and
· if you use "share this Game with your friends", "share your score with your friends"or use other similar features, we will collect your information to perform such features for you.
Information We Collect From Third Parties
Sometimes we collect information about you from third parties, such as Apple and Google. And we may combine such information with information we collect from our Services. We collect such information so that we can deliver Services you have requested. We collect such information:
· when you download or purchase our Games via Apple Store, Google Play Store, or other stores;
· when you sign-in to our Services with a social media account, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter or other platform providers, we gather from those providers your basic profile information such as your name, screen name, gender, age-range, your profile photo and friends list; and
· when you use in-app features such Game Center, we will collect information such as your user name and your gameplay information.
3. What Technology Do We Use to Collect, Use and Store Your Information
We may, from time to time, collect, use and store your Information through technology, such as Cookies and Web beacons and other similar technologies.
· Cookies. A Cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser or cellphone from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive or your cellphone;
· Web beacons. Web beacons are electronic image files or other technologies that may be embedded within websites or emails. They may be used to keep count of visitors, record when and if an email or website is viewed, or access certain Cookies;
· Certain information is automatically gathered and stored in log files. Such information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data;
· ETag. An entity tag (or ETag) are HTTP headers that are sent-behind-the-scenes between a web browser and a web server. They can be used to track unique users in place of Cookies, and allow us to better understand and improve our Services;
· Mobile Analytics. We uses mobile analytics software to better understand the functionality of our Services. Mobile Analytics software could record information such as how often you use our Services, the events that occur within our Games, aggregated usage, performance data, and where our Games were downloaded from.
We use our own Cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies to personalize your experience of our Services and for various other purposes, including:
· Remembering You. Cookies, Web beacons and similar technologies can help us identify you as a registered user of our Services or keep the preferences or information that you have previously provided. For example, to make the log in process easier and faster, you may save your ID and password in a Cookie. The next time you log in, you will be able to use one-click instant access;
4. How We Store Your Information
In order to perform our contract with you, your personal information will be accessible from and will be processed on our servers. Our servers are located in:
· the United States;
· Hong Kong;
5. How Do We Use Your Information
We may use the Information we collect through your use of our Services for a variety of purposes, primarily related to providing and improving the quality of our Services. For example, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
· for the purpose it was collected for (e.g. if you buy our Games, we will use your information to complete the purchase; if you email us, we will use your email address to respond);
· to better understand how you access and use our Services, for the purposes of trying to improve our Services and your experience of our Services, to develop new Services, and to respond to your desires and preferences, including language and location customization, personalized help and instructions, or other responses to your and other users’ usage of our Services;
· to offer our Services to you and to tell you about new Services offerings, updates, enhancements, promotions, loyalty and rewards programs and other information about our Services that might be relevant to you (if you do not want us to use your Information in this way, please contact us);
· to provide multi-player gaming, social networking and gaming console services to you;
· to provide you with advertising that is more relevant to you (as discussed in more detail below under the "Advertising" section);
· to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our Services;
· to allow you to participate in surveys and other activities about our Services;
· to perform our own analytics. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, improving services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations;
· for the purposes of software security and verification(such as identifying, researching, and protecting our Services against any actual, potential or threatened misuse, unauthorized use, or unwanted use), fraud-detection, archival and backup and administering software upgrades; and
Please note that for the purposes of seeking to provide better experiences to you, to improve our Services or otherwise where you have consented, Personal Information collected through one of our Services may, subject to privacy controls or legislation (where available), be used by our other Services (including in an aggregated or individualized manner).
6. When and How We May Share, Disclose or Transfer Your Information
· Under Your Permission. When you allow us to share, disclose or transfer your Information with third party, such as directing us to share, disclose or transfer your Information with third party sites or platforms, such as social networking sites, then we will share, disclose or transfer your Information;
· Among Our Group. We may share, disclose or transfer your Information within our affiliates and subsidiary companies and with joint venture partners;
· Third Party Service Providers, Contractors or Agents. We may share or disclose your Information with third party companies that perform services on our behalf, including payment processing, order fulfillment, data analysis, marketing services, e-mail campaigns, hosting services, and customer services. While providing services for us, these third party companies are prohibited from using your Personal Information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law. These third parties may be located, and use and store your Personal Information, outside of your jurisdiction for these purposes;
· Business Partners. In conjunction with the development and running of our Games and in connection with the offering of other Games we may partner with third party developers, licensors and/or licensees to assist us in providing you with our Services. If you wish to no longer have your Personal Information used by our partners you may contact us and we will facilitate your request to our partner; and
· If you log into our Services using third party services, such as Facebook or Apple Game Center, we may share or disclose your Information provided by those services with other players for certain in-app features, such as leader boards.
We will not share your Personal Information with advertisement providers or share with third parties for advertising purposes unless you have given us your consent to do so.
7. How Could You Access to and Control Your Information
You can always choose not to provide certain information to us but you may not be able to use certain features of our Services. We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and share of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
· you may correct, update your registration account information;
· you may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters; and
· you may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information by visiting settings, contacting us, or following instructions we provided to you.
The security of your Personal Information is extremely important to us. We follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. For us, this includes, but is not limited to, ensuring that all Personal Information is disclosed only on a "need to know" basis and ensuring that all Personal Information collected by us is done via secured connections and protected and encrypted (using secure socket layer technology, "SSL" and HTTPS) by industrial grade security software to guard against unauthorized access. We restrict access to Personal Information to our employees who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Your Personal Information may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of your country or jurisdiction. It may also be processed by our affiliates and subsidiary companies, joint venture partners and third party service providers who may operate outside of your country or jurisdiction. In such case, we will urge such third party in possession of your Personal Information to take commercially reasonable security measures.
We may use your Information to try to offer advertising that is more relevant to you.
We may also use your Information for the purpose of sending you direct marketing (whether by messaging within our services, by email or by other means) that offer or advertise our Services and/or the products and services of selected third parties. Such products and services (of ours or third parties) include the following:
· our Games and the products and services of our affiliate and subsidiary companies and joint venture partners, such as interactive entertainment services, social networking services; and
· third party providers of Internet Services and products and services relating to dining, food and beverages, sports, music, film, television, live performances and other arts and entertainment, books, magazines and other publications, clothing and accessories, jewellery, cosmetics, personal health and hygiene, electronics, collectibles, housewares, appliances, home decoration and furnishings, pets, automobiles, hotels, transport and travel, banking, insurance and financial services, loyalty and reward programs and other products and services that we think may be relevant to you.
We allow our advertising partners to show interest-based ads to you only if you have passed the age gate in our Apps and you have consented to the sharing of your personal information for the purposes of interest-based advertising.
Our advertising partners use different technologies for the purposes of interest-based advertising that process your personal information in different ways, so please review their data processing practices before you provide your consent to sharing your persistent identifiers such as advertising ID, IDFA, IP address and other information that may be personal to you for the purpose of interest-based advertising.
10. Opt-Out of Interest Based Advertisement
Some advertisers may offer interest based advertisement. If you don’t want to receive any interest based advertisement, you may choose to opt out via following "Do Not Track Settings" in your cellphone, then all providers of advertising services are bound to comply with such "Do Not Track" setting, but we cannot provide any guarantees on their behalf.
· Via "Do Not Track Settings" in Your Cellphone
iOS 7 or Higher
Go to your Settings > Select Privacy > Select Advertising > Enable the "Limit Ad Tracking" setting
Go to your Settings > Select General > Select About > Select Advertising > Enable the "Limit Ads Tracking" setting
For Android devices with OS 2.2 and up and Google Play Services version 4.0 and up:
Open your Google Settings App > Ads > Enable "Opt Out of Interest-Based Advertising"
· Via Third Party Interest Based Advertisement Providers
Please Note that choosing this option will mean that you will still be served advertisement, but they will not be tailored to your preferences. Should you decide to opt out of advertising altogether, you may make an in-app purchase to do so, or you can stop using our Services.
11. Communications From Us
Newsletters and Other Types of Communications
When you use our Services, we may use your Information to send you emails, newsletters or push notifications to your device. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you may unsubscribe from the "options" or "settings" page within the mobile application, you also may be able to manage them from your device’s settings page for the mobile application.
We may from time to time send you service-related announcements when we consider it is necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend one of our Services for maintenance). Because these information is important to your interaction with us, you may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
12. A Word About Sensitive Personal Information
In some jurisdictions, certain personal information, such as information about your race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical views or personal health, is characterized as "sensitive" and is subject to stricter regulation than other personal information. Please note that content and information that you input to our Services, such as photographs or information about your social activities, may reveal your sensitive Personal Information to others.
We urge you to consider whether it is appropriate to communicate sensitive Personal Information within our Services.
Please note that we do not use your sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of serving advertising to you.
13. Our Policies Concerning Children
Our Services are not intended for use by children under age of 16 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from users under the age of 16. If it comes to our attention that Personal Information has been collected from a person under the age of 16, we will delete such information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us.
In order to comply with local legislation in certain territories, in some of our Services, you may be presented with an age screen. It is important that you state the correct age.
Our Services may contain links to other websites that are owned or operated by third parties. When you click on any link for other website and/or visit a linked website, you should be aware that you are leaving our Services. When you use our Services, you might also use third party services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Game Center.
Below is a list of some, but not all, advertisement providers(this list is subject to change):
11400 W. Olympic Blvd. 12th Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90064, United States
640 2nd St., San Francisco CA 94107, United States
Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2
(+1) 650 543 4800
SAN FRANCISCO, Fyber Inc, 785 Market St. Suite 1200, San Francisco, CA 94103 | USA
· Google AdMob
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States
(+1) 877 355 5787
Suite 420, 475 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
email@example.com (+1) 650 585 4627
NEW YORK, USA, LoopMe, Inc, 22 W 19th St, 3rd Floor, New York, NY 10011
240 Stockton St, 10th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94108
T: +1 (650) 286-1198 F: +1 (650) 240-0708
New York Office, 180Varick Street, Suite 1334, New York, NY 10014, United States
111 Sutter St., 12th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104, United States
(+1) 415 766 6900
30 3rd Street, San Francisco, United States
185 Clara St #100, San Francisco, CA 94107, United States
15. Retention of Your Personal Information
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, we will only retain your Personal Information for the lifetime of your use of our Services so long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes as set out under the "How Do We Use Your Information" section above.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to request to receive a copy of and make any corrections to your Personal Information which we hold, or to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that is stored by us.
In addition, within some of our services, we may offer you options to amend, and/or change how we and the public can view and/or access, your Personal Information within those services – in which case, please log into your account with us within the relevant service and make the appropriate changes.
Should your account be terminated by you or us for any reason, we will (subject to the above paragraph) take steps to ensure that your Personal Information is no longer available through our services, or otherwise used by us, within a reasonable period of time (subject to technical limitations) after such account termination. However, it is important to note that communications made by you using our Services may put your Personal Information in the hands of third parties that we cannot control – for example, if you have previously made your Personal Information public via our Services. In some instances, we may not be able to delete your Personal Information and/or Shared Information from our Services – in which case we will (where reasonably practicable) let you know why we are unable to do so.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how we process your Personal Information, please contact us in the first instance at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible.